The CC100 series features exceptional build quality, consistent espresso extraction, compact size and incredible value for money. Available in numerous colours and configurations from a smaller and more compact 2 group to a larger 3 group for higher volume location.
- Boiler temperature controlled via PID, which maintains thermal stability for consistent espresso taste and also allows the temperature to be adjusted easily to perfectly match the coffee profile/ type
- Pre Infusion setting to increase extraction consistency and help iron out user error during the dosing and tamping stage.
- Eco mode drops the boiler temperature to 60°C when not in use, reducing power consumption and saving money – with the added bonus of reaching working temperature faster for service.
- Cleaning cycle – ensures machine is kept clean for optimum tasting drinks and increased intervals between servicing.
- Optional machine heights: Espresso at 80mm or Tall Cup at 165mm –
the tall Cup option makes serving a larger take away cup or a tall glass simple and efficient.
- Available in Black, Red, or White
- Available with 2 or 3 groups alongside 2 x steam wands and 1 x hot water flow
- Boiler temperature controlled by PID system
- 2 pressure gauges : boiler pressure and pump pressure
- Automatic fill up of the boiler
- Available in black ● red ● or white