- Flow Control: not only does the X-
ONE feature the incredible temperature stability achieved by PID controls and unique ‘Flow Control’ system allows small adjustments to be made to the group temperature to maintain a very stable temperature.
- Eye level digital display provides valuable information such as shot timers, boiler temperature & coffee counters.
- Unique machine diagnostics provide the user with important maintenance advice such as cleaning, service and water filter change reminders – all displayed on digital screen.
- Steam Levers: dual Function Lever activated steam arms, making texturing milk simple and fast, saving the barista valuable time. These levers also feature a sprung loaded ‘purge’ function to help eliminate milk build up within the steam arm itself.
- Barista Lights illuminate the vast working area to make sure the barista is working clean and the drinks are being poured to perfection.
- Optional machine heights: Espresso at 80mm or Tall Cup at 160mm –
the tall Cup option makes serving a larger take away cup or tall glass simple and efficient.
- 13L boiler
- Available in 2 0r 3 Group
- Available with 2 or 3 groups alongside 2 x steam wands and 1 x hot water flow
- 2 pressure gauges : boiler pressure and pump pressure
- 1 x mixed hot water device with adjustable volume
- 2 x steam wands activated by a lever offering a purge feature
- Barista lights over the working space
- Display for easy use of the machine